My Own Kind of Makerspace

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

As you know, I love gardening. 

I'm not great at it, but I love it. 

I keep hearing about Makerspaces.

From what I know, they are places to create, invent, and learn. 

As we are doing our spring cleaning, I'm finding that we have outgrown ourselves a bit, and this has landed me a place to work with my plants and flowers!! Gasp! I never thought I'd see the day when I had a table dedicated to soil, blooms, bulbs, pots, and buckets. 



Spring makes me exceedingly happy. Freshly planted flowers make me exceedingly happy, too. A table on which to work? I'm over the moon, y'all!! 

And when this is the first thing I see when I look out into our backyard, I'm a pretty happy camper!


Spring has sprung!

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs