What a Difference a Year Makes!

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Thanks to the wonders of Facebook, I was given a flashback photo from one year ago today. We were in College Station for a soccer tournament, and Jay wasn't playing yet. However, she was her sister's number one fan!


What a different a year makes. We were back in college Station this weekend, and something interesting and awesome happened...

Cee's team needed an extra player. Can you guess who they called up from the farm team? Oh yeah!! SO much fun watching both of my girls playing on the same team, on the same field, at the same time. Cee played her heart out, and Jay absolutely held her own with the big girls. I love how Cee's team welcomed Jay into the mix, helped her with field position, and encouraged her throughout the entire game. 


♥    

1 comment :

Mrs. Campbell said...

:) I love reading your blog and I love seeing you happy!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs