What a Week!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Last week 1; me 0.

Tough loss, rough week.

I don't even want to go into details, but last week was a beat-down from start to finish. This is actually a pretty easy fix for me...I need to readjust my mindset.

Dear Last Week,
I'm so over you. 
Let's try this whole thing  
again next week, shall we? 
Love, Me

And also, I need flowers. I love flowers. Actually, I love turning stems of flowers into arrangements, which is not always the most affordable way to combat stress. But it totally works for me, and now I have the weekend to embrace the spirit of fall!



The scarecrow on the left has always been my favorite: a little bit Travolta, a little bit Bee Gees.

Next on my list for today is shopping for more fall foliage. More pics to follow, and this is my mantra for the weekend...and probably next week, too!


{But my cute new flipflops go with quite literally everything!!}


No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs