253/365 - Fin.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

It's official. I hereby concede.

I can't keep up. I'm not going to use the q u __ __ word because that bothers me. I tried my best on the #365tolife project and here I am.

It has become a chore instead of an inspiration, and I've lost my steam...for now. I need a little break and then I'll be back to blogging.

However, the teacher in me needs to know how successful I was. I'm taking the mathematical liberty of rounding up based on no math rule whatsoever: 70%.

Sigh.

My friend Lindsey sent this to me the yesterday, and I love it. It pretty well covers the #365tolife project.


I think it's important for you to know my backyard has been a dove hunter's dream this week. And I love it. I think I've become a semi-legit bird watcher/enthusiast!

I also think it's important for you to know that I am irrationally excited about football season. And fall. Sunsets, sunrises. Oranges, reds, and golden tones. Seeing Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations at Hobby Lobby. The school year (for me and for the girls). Soccer season. And everything in between...

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs