252/365

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I was trying to sneak a few pictures of the girls being sweet to each other.

This happened instead.


Can't you just feel the cup runnething over on their sisterly love?

What I can tell you (even though I'm sure you could come to this conclusion on your own) is that Jay is trying to jump {literally} into Cee's lap because she knows it will make her mad (thus the evil, one-eyed smile/cackle) and Cee is yelling, "Ssssttttttooooooooopppppppppppp," in a voice that is not at all different from fingernails on a chalkboard.

Makes a momma proud.

I think it's time to embrace the grays - they're regenerating and sprouting at a completely illogical rate, and I think they're over the whole idea of me trying to suppress them.

Maybe this battle isn't one worth fighting.

#growthmindset

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs