(242-247)/365

Friday, September 4, 2015

Once again, I've botched this thing a little bit.

Fortunately, catching up is going to be extremely easy.

We were in desperate need of a three day weekend because my girls are worn out and at each others' throats - 94.2% of this is due to sheer exhaustion.

So here goes my catching up post! Ready?

{hint: Cee=Pink, Jay=Turquoise;
rudeness leads to phones taken away}

Sunday:


Monday:









Tuesday Morning:



Wednesday (legitimate fail - they were with their dad and I didn't snap a single picture):

Thursday:



Friday:


And at one point this week, I completely forgot where I put one of their phones.

Not. My. Best.

And now I'm questioning myself. Why do I hide their phones when I take them away? I do not have an answer for this. It seems like I'm creating extra work for myself. They've never taken their phone from its time-out location.

Maybe I should just go with a Phone Jail.

Yes. Yes, I should.

The end.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs