222/365

Monday, August 10, 2015

Well, hello, gorgeous!


Got my new Premium Kit today - it is GORGEOUS! Seriously. From the packaging (genius) to the catalog to the newest EO magazine...it was like Christmas for me!!

I am so excited because there are four oils in this shipment that I've been wanting to try but haven't yet.

Digize - to help with an uncomfortable stomach (indigestion, cramps, bloating, and heartburn)...wish I would have had this a couple of weeks ago for Jay.

Panaway - helps with pain reduction due to arthritis, sports injuries, sprains, spasms, and has anti-inflammatory qualities. I'm totally rubbing this on my feet tonight. :) Cee frequently has sore muscles after big games or long practices, and I am curious to see how this helps her recovery time.

R.C. - I am super excited about this one! This girls and I always lose in the annual competition with fall pollen, and I think this might be the year that we have the upper-hand in dealing with them.

Copaiba - When I read about it, it seems like the super-oil. It enhances other oils, it helps with almost every bodily system, and it can make you happy when you're feeling down.

I need you to know that I am totally obsessed with my oils - they are helping our family in ways I never imagined. When the girls get a scrape, scratch, a hurt feeling, or need a little pick-me-up, they immediately talk to me about oils. They've gone from asking me, "Do you have an oil for X, Y, Z?" to "Mommy, can I use some X, Y, Z for A, B, C?"

I just can't tell you how happy it makes me that they see the benefit of Young Living Essential Oils, too!

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs