219/365 - I ♥ E.C.

Friday, August 7, 2015

After a really, really, really long week - three days of facilitating GT training with one of my faves followed by two days of nerdy learning (both of which I love dearly) - I came home to find the best thing ever on my porch!

Erin Condren!


My undying affection for Erin Condren started in January (I was taking pics in black + white at that time to represent the freezing cold), and I have loved every single minute of having it. Seriously.

When work started back a couple of weeks ago, I kept adding dates to my current EC calendar for the fall, and before I knew it, we were working on dates for the spring of 2016. This totally gave me anxiety because I didn't have any place to properly write it. I makes me so happy to write something in these calendars in a fun color - it has helped me a ton with organization which is, of course, a great feeling.

The best part of my new calendar? It came from a very generous gift certificate from a parent. I'm so appreciative that they thought of me at the end of the school year, and I'm so excited to dive into the colors and fun of next year!!!!!

This year is going to be filled with lots of new, and I honestly can't wait to get started.

If you think you might need one, too, here's a link for you!

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs