209/365

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

It really is rare for me to ask for prayers, but this little guy sure does need lots of them right now.
This isn't my photo, but it's my photo of the day.


For more information or to offer more than prayers, click here to see their Go Fund Me page.

Luke's dad is Coach Siegel to me. He coached me in tennis for about five years during high school and college, and he is truly an incredible man with a heart of gold.

What strikes me the most with this accident is that Tim decided to retire from being the head tennis coach at Texas Tech early in the year because he wanted to be able to spend more time with his family. He took a much less strenuous job as the tennis coach for Lubbock-Cooper High School where a handful of my friends from my hometown either teach or their children attend.

Divine timing is truly astounding to me, and you never know what tomorrow holds. I can say that his family is extremely blessed to have the support of Lubbock-Cooper ISD behind him as well as the support from a part of Texas where people truly have hearts of gold.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs