189/365

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

 Even though I worked for a little bit today, I feel like today is the first real day of summer break for me. This is so typical for me. It takes me awhile to unwind, I guess. Same thing with sleep, although luckily it doesn't take me a month to fall asleep.

I started a new book today, which prompted me to start a new {to me} series on Netflix. Let's just say I'm in Tina Fey heaven right now!!



I'm giddy!

Another reason it officially feels like summer today is because I finally had the time to play in the kitchen. Tomatoes are my fave, and my grocery store has been super creative in their stocking this summer. Aren't they so pretty!?!


Quartered Sweet Trio Tomatoes, sweet onion, garlic, salt and pepper, a smidge or two of olive oil...over medium heat...add chicken stock until you have the consistency you want. Serve over pasta (lately I'm a huge fan of whole wheat variety). A little freshly grated parmesan over the top and...you'll just have to trust me on how delicious this is!

Ahhhh, I love summer...

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs