187/365 - STG

Monday, July 6, 2015

I'm a small town girl (STG) at heart. I like two-lane roads, speed limits under 60, four-way stop signs, and drivers who obey the law. Driving over the weekend was way out of my comfort zone. It appears that this is how I drive in Dallas.


So glad Jay captured this - it's a solid reminder of my two-lane roots.

Here's the deal - I hate driving in big cities. It completely unnerves me. So I decided to put Stress Away, a Young Living oil blend, to the test.

The first time I smelled this oil, it reminded me of Red Bull and Jรคger which really wasn't even close to ideal, but now I absolutely adore this blend of lime, cedarwood, lavender, ocotea, vanilla, and copaiba. I rubbed some on each wrist before we hit the highways of the Big D, and I guess I was pretty dependent on it.

It must have worked because we made it from point A to point B and back to point A without incident. :)


Thank you, Stress Away, for working your magic on me!

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs