176/365

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Baby Steps.

That's been my motto today -

Baby Steps:
     to change...
     to cooperation...
     to new systems...
     to new ideas...
     to an open mind.

Change is difficult. I wore black today because it mattered to me.

I wore black today because it felt like the right thing to do.

Baby Steps.

The girls are making efforts to not hate each other, and they are succeeding in an admirably passive-aggressive way.

Baby Steps.


Whoever the parents are with two daughters twenty-seven months apart...and your daughters, for the most part, enjoy each other's company, I applaud you. Sincerely.

Multitudes of applause to you!

Because I'm really struggling in that department right now, and it's really hurting my heart.

Any good juju you could send my way would be dearly appreciated.

Please, and thank you.

Love,
Me

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs