167/365

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I just love getting to spend time with my girls one on one. That doesn't happen very often, due to the whole single mom thing and all, so I really try to take advantage of it when I can.

Jay and I decided to go see a movie today.


If you wear two pairs of glasses at the same time, does it make it 6D? I don't think so, but it was a fair question.


Jurassic World. You guys. It was a great movie. All of my clinching muscles are sore from all of the clenching. There were times when I was worried Jay was going to break the bones in my hand, and there were times I was worried I was going to break the bones in Jay's hand.

I have never been happier for a movie to be over.

Like, never.

And now we are dealing with something named Bill.


Jay is with her dad tonight. My plans included ordering a pizza from Mr. Gatti's and watching soccer. Guess what...



Such sad news. I guess we should all batten down the proverbial hatches and brace ourselves for more torrential events.

Please keep all of Texas, and especially Wimberley,  in your thoughts - the last go-around was enough. I won't say we aren't strong enough for round two, but positive thoughts, vibes, and karma would all be dearly appreciated for those who have already experienced the insanity associated with flooding.

I would like to say I am very thankful for modern technology during the bad weather we've faced recently. Although it doesn't grant miracles, it definitely helps with the general heads-up effect. And with that, I bid you farewell...



Peace...

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs