158/365

Sunday, June 7, 2015

I have to brag on my essential oils. We've had a TON of rain in the last month (in case you missed it...), so the mosquitoes are just awful. Jay and I usually get nibbled on the most, and we are holding strong so far. I just mix a little glass bowl of this combo every other day or so (1/4 cup of grape seed oil, 3-5 drops of each essential oil), and we take off the lid and dab it on ourselves before going outside. I'm so pleased and so impressed with our lack of itching and scratching! Bonus? We smell pretty good, and we're really soft and silky. :)


Jay is packing her bags and heading out tomorrow for a week of Waco time. She really enjoys the Peace & Calming oils at night, so I made her a roller to use while she's gone. The following week it will be Cee's turn for a week in Waco, and now they both have their own little arsenal. They will just need to roll some on the back of their necks, their wrists, and the bottoms of their big toes, and sleep will be easy business for them.


I can't rave enough about how these oils have helped us have a calmer, happier time all the way around our home and our lives!

Quote of the day: 

"Mom, do you mind if I take this picture down off of the wall in the dining room so I can practice my volleyball serve against it?"

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs