139-141/365 - Lessons Learned

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Not my best week.

Not my best week on many different levels, so let's take today to play catch-up.

Tuesday - Lesson learned for me: Make sure the girls close the pantry/trash door before leaving so sweet puppy doesn't a) devour all the goodies from the trash, and b) eat a disposed of and uncooked chicken breast (and part of the carton)...on your bed. I got home late, and this meant that I slept on the couch. No fun.


Wednesday - Lesson learned for Mae: Uncooked chicken will give you a horrible tummy ache for a couple of days. This will make for a very snuggle-y pup with a very sad disposition.



Thursday - Lesson learned: Mr. Gerdes and Mrs. Lusby are the best band directors EVER. I am so amazed at how they have motivated their students this year, and I am seriously impressed by the quality of the beginner band concert!! Just wow! Seeing how proud Cee was of their performance was the icing on the cake. Love seeing her stick it out with this incredible team!


Sorry for the lapse...good night.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs