122/365

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Even the best laid plans...often go awry. But when it's because of a fierce fever, only one thing matters: getting better!


Poor Cee - she woke up feeling less than 100% Friday morning, and by this afternoon, she had a nice little fever brewing. I rubbed some Thieves oil on her neck and feet, and she's been asleep for 3 hours now. I'm hoping she wakes up feeling much better.

In the meantime, Jay and her four-legged side kick are busy learning lots of new tricks. We have "sit" down pat, and they've nearly mastered "circle" and "stay."


Have you heard about the age predictor website? I started seeing it on Instagram Friday, on FaceBook today, and I decided to give it a go. So...I'm a partial fan. :)


In all fairness, I tried one more picture after this one - it predicted I was 52. Not cool, How-Old. Not cool.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs