92/365

Thursday, April 2, 2015

How lucky am I? This little love was my date for the night!


At the beginning of the school year, Cee decided her goal for 6th grade was to earn herself membership in the National Junior Honor Society. Let me tell you - she worked so hard! With each progress report, she determined her average (she needed a 93 to get in) and if she was not meeting or exceeding her goal, she made sure to stay for tutoring and redid assignments she wasn't pleased with.

Last week, we found out her hard work paid off, and tonight she was inducted into NJHS along with several of her best friends. I'm so proud of them for all their hard work! It's a pretty cool thing to watch your daughter choose a path and forge her way through it.


Jay is at a sleepover, so I made sure Cee knew the entire night was hers. She picked Mexican Food for dinner, requested a trip to Wal-Mart for tennis balls and brownies, and now we are curled up on the couch in our jammies playing UNO and watching Mysteries of Laura waiting for our brownies to bake.

I love that this is her idea of the perfect night, and I love her...to infinity.


No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs