108/365

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Today was one of those amazing days where it felt like it was early November this morning...where you're glad Halloween is over and you can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the decorations, except everything outside was beautiful and green and clean. And also it's April already.

And I love spring.

Love it!

Soccer was cancelled due to rain, so we all caught a great cloudy-afternoon-nap; thing two is at a sleepover with one of her faves, and thing one is on the tail end of baking some seriously amazing cupcakes.

What a perfectly fantastic Saturday!


Also, when you have a night alone with your 12 year old, may I suggest you give her a facial? Even though her personality is huge, her knowledge is vast, and she can make you feel that she is really nearly an adult, there is something that is pretty mind-boggling about revisiting the size of her features and her face that brings you back to how young, small, and dependent she still is.

And if you're like me, it will absolutely melt your heart.

Sure do love my Cee.

1 comment :

Wanderlust Rach said...

Your blog is amazing!! :)) Your words flow so well! You are a great writer who obviously has a passion for what they are writing about! It shows in your work! I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog and let me know what you think in a comment on a post you like! I would love to have a talented writers input! Keep up the great work!!! :))

PS- if you follow one of my blogs I will follow yours back! :)))
-Wanderlust Rach <3

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs