81/365

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Goodbye, Spring Break. Hello, last 10-ish weeks of school! Confessional time: on the rainiest of the days, we binge-watched Nanny 911 (the whole, entire season that's available on Netflix!). We have, in turn, perfected our British accents, learned why rules are necessary (and how parents can be just as at fault as kids), boasted in our own right at how well we're doing, and wondered more than once why Nanny Yvonne was on the show and what her special talent was.

We also watched the new Annie 3 times, and I was oh-so-close to having them compare/contrast the old one with the new one. So, so. Close.

{Sigh}

Also, I caved and let the girls get their hands on Pinterest. They've been running amok with new project ideas for their rooms, for outside our house, and for inside as well!

At some point in the near future, I'll feel obligated to introduce them to the concept of Pinterest Fails...but I think I can wait for approximately two more weekends before it's absolutely necessary.


So far, so good; however, I should let you know that the next step in this project involves heat. And melting. And I'd like to ask if you mind sending positive thoughts our way for the sake of our hairdryers and carpet.

Tomorrow, we are all three back at it. It's testing season in Texas...busy times ahead.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs