68/365

Monday, March 9, 2015

I feel like this hardly counts as a picture, but technically, it is.

I may or may not be the kind of mom who lets her daughters watch the Bachelor (Teachable moments, people! Don't drink too much...friends are more important than boys...never, ever, ever, ever put yourself in that situation...never take the fantasy suite key...never underestimate me when I tell you I need to fast forward through certain parts...you get the idea.), but I am definitely not the kind of mom who takes bedtimes lightly.

Especially on school nights.

Super especially on school nights right after "spring forward."

They begged...they pleaded..."Please let us stay up to watch the ending!! Please!! Pleeeeaaase!!!"

My "No" was a firm one, so they resorted to other means, these children who are being raised in a world of instant gratification.

"Mom, just at least let us look up that guy who knows everything!"

"Who is this guy?"

"You know..."

"No, I don't. Tell me his name."


Ahhhh - Reality Steve. Why do they know these things!?!?

Furthermore, how does Reality Steve know all the things?

Sigh...

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs