52/365

Saturday, February 21, 2015

What. A. Day. I knew we were going to be busy, but I didn't really think that all the way through.

We started with an opening season soccer game...


Followed that up with the closing game of basketball season...it was a barn-burner, y'all - we won!


Took time out for a delicious lunch with Nana and Papa Jack...


And then we had the rest of the games of the day...all the games...all the day.


And now we are home, clean, curled up on the couch watching "Bad Hair Day" (don't judge me - the mom from "Good Luck Charlie" is in it - Amy Duncan!), waiting for our Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls to bake, and I seriously can't wait to crawl into my cozy bed.

What a perfectly busy day - watching my girls do what they love, catching up with their grandparents, and visiting with some of my favorite mom friends.

Life is good!

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs