44/365

Friday, February 13, 2015

What a great day! I had the opportunity to present a new strategy to teachers in Ft. Bend ISD. One of my favorite challenges is presenting to new audiences, and today was my second time to go into a building where I'd never been  before to present to people I didn't know. The first time I did this, I was not a fan of it at all. Today was the complete opposite - I survived, and I loved it!


After that, I got to catch up with Whitney (the one in the middle...circa 2007?) and her adorable family.


Her daughter, five-year-old Blake (who speaks like a grad student), had me laughing the entire time I was there. So good to catch up...fuel for my soul. I'm definitely ready for another girls' weekend with these ladies (and Carrie)...

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs