34/365

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It's only Tuesday, and I'm worn out! My middle schooler, I swear, never stops practicing. Whether it's homework, skills practice, soccer, or band, she pushes herself. Always. Band isn't our favorite right now, and we cannot wait to try something new next year. I just admire her for still pushing herself even though she knows it isn't really her cup of tea.


Jay and her jump rope team had their 3rd performance tonight, and I couldn't be more proud of them! I love that several of her best friends are on the team with her, and I love getting to watch them jump together!


Just like Cee's team when they were in 4th grade, their favorite part is taking a huge group bow at the end - a much deserved one.


Love those happy smiles, and love that Cee hangs in the back to help wrap the ropes after each performance.

Peace.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs