Happy New Year + 1/365

Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's 2015! I hope you're taking the cozy route to welcoming in this new year just like we are. We have been in our PJ's all day, and it is lovely. Movies. Football. Naps. Puzzles.

My friend, Kelly, is the one who initially inspired me to start blogging, and now she has given me a new inspiration: taking a photo (or ten) a day to better document our lives. You can see her amazing photography skills and writing on her website. I bow down to her greatness. :)

In addition to documenting the moments that I love, I hope I'll also be able to resuscitate my blog. Sometimes I think I want to be done with it, and then I realize I started it almost six years ago and I owe it to myself to dedicate more time to it.

So...here goes!


If you know me at all, you know I don't usually make New Years Resolutions because, like Lent, I usually disappoint myself. However, we decided to make a Resolution Tree this year. I used to do this with my students, and the girls and I had so much fun making and sharing our goals for 2015. Now I just need to find the perfect frame so I can hang this up as a constant reminder to us.


If you are curious to know more about the photo-a-day challenge, you can find more info using the hashtag #365tolife or at Olive Ave. Photography. Oh, and for the record, I will probably be using nothing more than my super elaborate iPhone for my pics.

Happy New Year to you and yours, and...

Peace.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs