31/365

Saturday, January 31, 2015

What a fast & furious day! Jay turns 10 on Monday, so today is the start of birthday week for her. We started with basketball for Jay, followed that up with soccer for Cee, and then checked off the finishing touches from our list.


I just can't say it enough - I am so thankful for the amazing friends they have in their lives, and I'm equally thankful for my friendship with each of those moms. It's a beautiful thing to know we are all in this together, to watch our daughters grow up together, and to watch these sweet little ladies support each other every single step of the way...through good times and bad.


Now, let's see if I can outlast them on the "who can stay up the latest" front (yawn)...

The big girls are already sound asleep, so it's me against the tiny brigade of 4th graders (yawn).

Peace (yawn)...

Update - 7:45 am...they won. 

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs