19/365

Monday, January 19, 2015

Another beautiful day with these little crazies.


We were SO productive today (as opposed to the last two days)!!!

And we went to see Into the Woods. It's a musical, y'all. 124 minutes of musical music. I wasn't quite prepared for that. I love a good musical, but I also love to mentally prepare myself for musicals...

I hope you were all able to take a little time out of your day to appreciate the true meaning of the holiday. I have made a habit of going back to this post on MLK, Jr. Day because I can't help but love the innocence of Jay's message, and I can't help but be proud of the progress we continue to make toward equality in every aspect...from race to religion to preference.

Eventually, we will get there.

And when we do - when we really, truly get there - I feel like there will be so much peace...

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs