Clean Slate

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A new year.

A new look for the blog.

A new goal.


It's time to reframe and view life through a freshly cleaned lens.

When I was younger, this simply meant it was time to move: jobs, cities, apartments...

Now I'm more familiar with this feeling of needing a fresh start, and I've figured out how to roll with it. I love my work. I love my town. I love my home, and I love, love, love my girls. It's time to make room for new things in my life, and it's time to bid farewell to old things in my life.

I'm totally ready for the new.

However, Jay turned nine last weekend.

Nine.

I wasn't ready for that. How is it even possible that my youngest offspring is a mere 362 days away from double digits? I just don't have the answer.


Life has suddenly become very busy. Jump rope performances. Basketball practice and games. Two genres of soccer (indoor and outdoor). Destination Imagination for one, Student Council for the other. I'm ready to tackle these additions with everything I've got.

White seemed like an appropriate color for everything that's going on right now. Maybe I'll add some blog color soon; or, maybe I'll stay with white. I kinda like it.

Let's see where the wind carries us next. For nearly twenty-nine-plus-eleven years (don't you dare judge me), it hasn't steered me wrong.

Not even once.

Hold on tight - I'm sure the journey will be well worth the ride!

Peace...

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs