Tired Tidbits

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I am too tired to write much tonight, so here are just a few quick things.

1) The reason I'm tired is because Cee had a soccer tournament in Leander this morning. Her first game was a 7:15, which meant we were supposed to be there at 6:45. Important to note: Lampasas and Leander are not the same place, so my idea to wake up at 5 am in order to get there on time was overzealous and unnecessary. Don't even get me started on convincing your ex-husband, who is driving, to leave at 5:45 because when you realize your mistake, the confession of confusion is a little bit brutal.


2) Texas Tech just scored the first two touchdowns against Baylor!!!


3) One of my children just lost her second giant tooth in 24 hours. In consideration of the extreme fatigue the tooth fairy endured last night, combined with a super early wake up call, the tooth fairy may have to borrow a few bucks from one of her children. I'm also trying to avoid the obvious hillbilly references. Le sigh.


4) Another one of my children convinced me on Thursday night to get out a few Christmas decorations, which ended up being our entire Christmas Village. This pouty face is pretty irresistible and is going to cause me lots of trouble in the future, I think.


5) I have a new favorite blog: Wendi Aarons. She's funny. Check her writing out when you have a chance. I almost want to skip school next Tuesday to see Jenny Lawson and to attend Wendi's breakout session at the Texas Conference for Women, but I probably won't. Or maybe I will. I'm too tired to think clearly right now.

(But I'm definitely not too tired to watch my Red Raiders!!)

Peace (and Wreck 'Em!!!)...

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs