Give Thanks

Thursday, November 28, 2013

This morning, a lovely friend of mine took the girls on an incredible adventure. Jay, who hasn't blogged in awhile, deemed her experience as "totally blog worthy." I hope you enjoy her post about how her eyes were opened today.

Operation Turkey Adventure


I knew this would be an incredible experience for both girls. What I didn't accurately calculate was the depth of conversation we would have about it afterward. All day long, they have continued to have questions, reflections, comments, and insights. I'm sure these will continue at least through the weekend, and I look forward to every bit of the conversations and discussions we'll have in the coming days.

I hope you were able to spend time with your loved ones this week, and I hope you were able to take the time to count your own blessings.

In the meantime, we are a house divided tonight. Go Red Raiders!



Peace...

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs