done.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

after a year and a half of grad school, i am unofficially done. i submitted my very last assignment for my very last class in the program tonight. whew!!

because i'm a big nerd, it has been fun for me to watch this collection of books grow...and grow...and grow. this picture doesn't include the ones that i have at school or the ones that reside on my nook. i was looking at this picture tonight and i realized that i've given a big chunk of money to pearson and heinemann by way of their publishing companies.


i'm not going to write much tonight, but i have to say this has been a heck of a week. i'm very happy to have completed this accomplishment with the better part of my santiy intact.

now, where's my wine?

cheers!!

1 comment :

Mrs.Campbell said...

Yay! Congratulations to you. That is a great accomplishment, and NOW may you be $1500 richer. haha.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs