morons, camouflage, school, and reality tv

Monday, May 14, 2012

1. 'never argue with stupid people. they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'

while i would like to be able to positively attribute this saying to mark twain, i can't be absolutely sure who said it....or even that one person originally said it.

but it was waiting for me in my inbox when i got to work this morning.

let's just say that i really could have used these wise words yesterday (with or without someone to cite as original quoter)...and because of their greatness, these words still worked their magic on me today.

2. question of the night goes to cee: 'mom, can you help me look for my camouflage peace sign bag? i can't find it anywhere!'

this made me chuckle. a lot.

it made me chuckle even more when i found it on the first try.


apparently my eyes are camo-repellent.

3. i am done with my 8th grad school class...four more to go, and please know that i 'm really going to enjoy this week's break!   

4. an all-new season of the bachelorette starts tonight. i know you can hardly wait, right?

5. please don't connect me with the unintelligent people from #1 based on my reality tv choices. please?

peace...


1 comment :

Mrs.Campbell said...

omg...we are tv twins. I was watching the bachelorette last night upstairs and jon came upstairs. I just looked at him and said, "don't you judge me." he promptly retreated--without a word.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs