31 magical days

Thursday, February 9, 2012

after reading a post by my friend over at the project queen, i was inspired to download a new nook book.


coincidentally, this fits in beautifully as part of my 'read a book a month outside of grad school' and my 'keep our home a peaceful place to live' goals for my life list.

double. score.

i am always battling a seemingly endless pile of laundry and to-do's, and in the mix of life and mommy-hood, i sometimes forget to keep my eyes on the prize: keeping a happy home for the girls. it's a short read, and i will should be done with it just in time to start a new book in march.

oh, and for the record, i finished water for elephants as my january book. i laughed, i cried, i swooned. i'm trying to keep my goal in place...it would be a shame to miss something that only takes 11 months, right?

so here we go...diving head first into new domestic territories...i'll try to keep you updated. wish me luck!

peace and domestic bliss...

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs