perfection

Sunday, September 18, 2011

what a completely fabulous weekend! a cool front moved in (i use the term lightly), we finally got some rain, the girls were with me, it's football season, and this is hands down my most favorite time of the year.

for as long as i can remember, fall's entrance gives my spirit the hugest boost, and this weekend was no different. i have a few pictures to share.

we went to the acl festival saturday...i wanted the girls to see alison krauss. she had a pretty fabulous crowd to entertain...


and the girls had a pretty nice view of her show.


robert plant was about 20 feet to jay's right...just hanging out, watching his prodigy. kinda cool.

my little rock stars got a chance to sparkle and shine...



jay loved skrillex, which is so right up her alley. she really wanted to be on the other side of the fence in the middle of the madness.


this morning cee decided she wanted to knit, and my soul honestly smiled when she got the hang of it.


and this is a shot of them doing their thing...making my heart flutter.


on top of all of that, i finished my 3rd class, football is on, my fantasy team is rockin' along, and the sky looks completely relaxed.


what a wonderful weekend. what a wonderful world (can you hear louis armstrong in the background? skies of blue? come on, i know you can).

peace!

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs