my oreo week

Saturday, June 20, 2009

negative nancy meets positive polly. i will try to do an oreo of the good, the bad, and the good just to perk things up a bit.

positive - cee, jay, and hank have been *so* good this week! yay!

negative - my mac died due to a direct collision with a glass of lemonade; i had a flat tire that i had to repair; one child barfed for two days straight; as a direct result of the afore mentioned, i am missing lots of money; wire transfer from my savings account didn't come through; and my two favorites: just when i thought divorce wasn't so bad afterall, monday was our 'un-anniversary' and my ex took a new girl on vacation to vegas - talk about a shock to my heart and my ego.

positive - i fixed the tire by myself; the money will be here monday; i have a new computer; jay is well, and God is good.

why is it that i lose sight of the positive and let the negative overwhelm me like i got runover by a mac truck? i have always been able to find the silver lining in almost every situation in life, but this week has been the biggest downer i can remember having in a really, really long time.

so today i am thankful that this week is almost *over* and i am praying that next week will be immeasurably better. (sigh) sorry to vent, but i needed to get all that out of my system.

for the rest of this week (today), i just need to remember to breathe.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs